for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Jaclyn Cosmetics Ambition (DC, $18.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Pitch (LE, $7.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Oh Behave (LE, $7.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Sephora But First Coffee (58) (P, $8.00) is less glossy (90% similar).
- MAC Consensual (P, $19.00) is lighter, warmer, less glossy (90% similar).
- Revlon Choco-liscious (P, $8.49) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Thrilling (P, $20.00) is less glossy (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Divine Brown (P, $38.00) is darker, cooler, less glossy (85% similar).
- ColourPop Chocolatier (LE, $10.00) is darker, less glossy (85% similar).
- Clinique Velvet Kisses (29) (P, $19.50) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
$25.00/0.2 oz. – $125.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “intense color and instant’shine” in a single layer, while still being “comfortable to wear” and moisturizing. The brand also claims that it will wear for 16 hours, be transfer-proof and resistant to both water and food. The brand says to shake the tube prior to application.
I’m happy to report that the formula actually lived up to its claims! It was incredibly long-wearing where 16-hour wear was absolutely within possibilities, though I’d say that two greasier meals did start to break it down more noticeably (so around 12-14 hours, depending on eating schedules). It was food and water resistant; I didn’t see any marks left on my glasses while drinking my morning lattes or water throughout the day. After a meal, it had almost no transfer and was very much intact on my lips except for the very inner area after an oil-heavy (pesto!) lunch.
They had rich color coverage that applied evenly, was fairly forgiving and not prone to settling noticeably into my lip lines. The liquid lipstick felt lighter and was thinner initially, but it set to a slightly clingy, more satin-like sheen after about 30 seconds. I noticed that it felt less clingy after about two hours and was very comfortable to wear. It didn’t seem to dry out my lips at all after wearing the product for multiple days in a row.
It seemed unscented and had no discernible taste.
Browse all of our Urban Decay Vice Lip Bond Glossy Liquid Lipstick swatches.
isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicatepolymethylsilsesquioxane/trimethylsiloxysilicate, polypropylsilsesquioxanec30-45 alkyldimethylsilyl polypropylsilsesquioxanetrimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, ci 77891 / titanium dioxide, trimethyl pentaphenyl trisiloxane, bis-stearyl dimethicone, dimethiconol, ci 77491 / iron oxides, trihydroxystearin, phenoxyethanol, ci 15850 / red 7, ci 77499 / iron oxides, ethylhexylglycerin, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alumina, silicahelianthus annuus seed oil / sunflower seed oil, tocopherol.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.